Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organisations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organisation.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organisations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organisations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Due to phenomenal growth, we are seeking a Customer Support Specialist with Dutch to handle Tier I support and client relationships by answering Support calls from our clients, resolving issues and ensuring all appropriate follow up to confirm complete client satisfaction. Our support team works closely with both our Customer Success Team and our ProdOps team to ensure speedy resolution of all issues, and you must be extremely proficient in articulating with both technical and non-technical staff and users.
The primary attribute we are looking for is excellent customer service with superb communication skills who has a passion for helping people and who is unflappable under pressure. You will have a commitment to offer the best customer service possible and the self-confidence to work with senior executives across the globe.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems and more
- Research required information using available resources
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated CRM software
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Required Experience/Skills:
- Experience of phone-based Software Application/Technical Support or call centre experience supporting end users
- Working knowledge of Windows OS
- Superb communication and customer handling skills
- Speak and write fluent Dutch
- Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Disability protections, alongside Medical & Dental Insurance.