Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organisations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organisation.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organisations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organisations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Due to phenomenal growth, we are seeking a Customer Support Team Lead to drive performance and provide support to our diverse customer support team. The perfect candidate for the role will be an experienced team leader who is able to build strong working relationships across our team and clients. Our Team Lead will have a passion for handling complex queries and will be a true ambassador for the support team.
- Key ResponsibilitiesSupervisory support to our Customer Support Manager in the management of our Support team
- Supporting with the recruitment, training and mentoring of new hires
- Managing day to day metrics and providing the Customer Support Manager feedback
- Support the team with complex queries and clients
- Maintain weekend/holiday rotation rosters
- Approve/maintain time off requests
- Review daily open case reports – ensure follow-ups/updating and timely resolutions by Team
- Collaborating with Customer Success and ProdOps teams to resolve complex client issues.
- Create training plans for team on new releases/products
- Required Experience/Skills:3-5 years’ experience of phone-based Software Application/Technical Support, supporting end users
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience providing team lead support in a call centre environment
- Working knowledge of Windows OS
- Superb communication and customer handling skills
- Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Disability protections, alongside Medical & Dental Insurance.