They are a service-first CRM company that builds support, sales, and customer engagement software designed to foster better customer relationships. From large enterprises to start-ups, we believe that powerful, innovative customer experience should be within reach for every company, no matter the size, industry, or ambition. They serve more than 150,000 customers across hundreds of industries in over 30 languages. Their products range include Customer Service Software, Ticketing System, Knowledge Base, Community Forums, and Help Desk Software.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a monthly basis.
- Become a guide on company’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers.
- Continue to build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop and manage relationships with accounts in your book of business.
- Be the voice of the customer; understand their needs and make them champions.
- Native-level fluency in one of the following languages: German, Czech, or Nordics and working proficiency in English.
- Minimum 1 year of full cycle sales experience on software/SaaS products.
- No fear engaging senior business leaders and can demonstrate the value and features of the product.
- Real passion for technology and a quick ability to learn tools and processes.
- Competitive and negotiable basic and commission.
- Health insurance.
- Stock option.
- Work form home temporarily until April 2021.
- Location: Dublin or one of the following regions: Berlin for DACH market, Krakow for Czech, Copenhagen for Nordic market.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.