Cyber Defence/Pen Testing Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on high-profile transformation projects in Cyber Security and in particular Cyber Defence / Penetration Testing? Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, high-performing and collaborative environment?
My client is currently seeking to hire a Cyber Security Manager who specialises in Cyber Defence/Penetration Testing for an opportunity within their Belfast city centre team.
Ideally you will have the following:
Clear and demonstrable understanding of penetration testing and red-teaming
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering testing
- Demonstrable understanding and practical application of information security principles
- Strong technical background in computing, networks, and programming.
- A genuine interest and desire to work with a wide variety of clients including large multi-national clients in the information security field.
- Knowledge of NCSC CTAS and CPA Assurance Schemes
- Knowledge of working in secure environments (List X facilities) and accredited labs (ISO17025)
- Research and Development experience
- Threat Intelligence experience
Your work will be varied and you will have ideas of how to drive the business forward and be skilled in the commercial aspects of security testing, above all you will know what clients are looking for when they buy security testing and how to deliver it.
This is more than just a career opportunity:
Rewarding and challenging work in a fast-paced environment.
A thriving sports and social community.
An in-house award-winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
If you would like further detail on this role please contact Myles McKeown on 07393014990 or to apply just use the link provided.