The Cyber Security Operations Manager will lead cybersecurity operations by designing, developing and recommending secure technical solutions, including policy, standards, applications, systems, architectures, and infrastructure that are operationally viable and efficient.
The scope of this position is company-wide and considers the information security implications unique to all divisions when developing governance and risk management strategies. This is a pivotal role with direct management and budget responsibility.
- Develop a risk-based cyber security program which meets regulatory requirements and aligns with industry leading information security practices.
- Lead threat identification and mitigation activities using industry leading security controls and tools sets.
- Advance the Company’s cyber threat and vulnerability management program to ensure consistent identification, analysis, response, and monitoring of cyber security threats, events, and vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with business units, application development teams, and third-party vendors to achieve program requirements while enabling the business.
- Apply technical knowledge to protect the Company against cyber threats (e.g., knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, data loss prevention solutions, endpoint protections, log aggregation technology and other leading-edge security technologies).
- Facilitate cross team coordination to achieve defined security goals as well as meet technical requirements in support of detailed implementation plans for security projects.
- Lead security projects to ensure the timely, on budget, and effective implementation of cyber security improvements that are operationally supported with validation methods in place to measure effectiveness.
- Perform assessment of cyber security incidents to identify the root cause, respond, and recover the environment.
- Develop strategies, policy, and standards to protect company information and technology assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience directly related to the area of threat and vulnerability management, web application security, penetration testing or cyber threat intelligence
- Experience working in large scale environments
- 3+ years with vulnerability scanners like Rapid 7, InsightVM, Qualys, OpenVAS
- 3+ years with DAST / web application security scanners like Acunetix, Burp Suite, ZAP
- 3+ years with tools like Nmap, Recon-ng, and WMI to identify network nodes, services, configurations, and vulnerabilities that an attacker could use as an opportunity for exploitation.
Please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.