Our Client is looking for a Cyber & Technology Risk Specialist to support our Operational Risk Management team. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality risk assessments and reports with senior management visibility, contributing to provide risk insights with focus on Cyber and Technology risk and general risk management know how.
As a Cyber & Technology Risk Specialist your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Facilitating risk assessments and deep dive reviews, which includes preparing high-quality and insightful risk assessment scenarios
- Compiling high-quality risk reports for decision taking by management, which includes performing research on industry good practices and emerging risks in the space of Cyber- and Technology risk
- Acting as trusted advisor, providing independent challenge and risk insights in support of achieving business objectives
- Supporting in implementing lean and effective risk and control frameworks
- Developing tangible risk and guidance to enable local risk functions of business units to effectively and efficiently assess and address risks related to cyber- and technology (inclusive emerging technologies) and general operational risk management
- Actively participating in relevant initiatives to help Zurich advance in its risk management practices
Your Skills and Experience
As a Cyber & Technology Risk Specialist your skills and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field of study (e.g. computer science, mathematics) or similar field (e.g., law enforcement)
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of information technology, cyber protection, cloud computing, software development, emerging technology and consulting
- Solid understanding of the current risk landscape linked to the technology and digitalization risks, e.g., process and technology risks, cyber protection and threat intelligence
- Maintaining related professional certifications would be preferable
- Deep working knowledge on industry good practice in the area of technology and operational risk management
- Strong understanding of operational risk management practices and frameworks
- Experience in working with large data sets, analysis, creating data visualizations
- Experienced in working within global teams and organizations and delivery through a vertically integrated working environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
If you have a genuine passion for Cybersecurity and want to work alongside some of the industries most talented individuals, this is the role for you.
You will be rewarded with a strong remuneration package and excellent career progression opportunities within an innovative, forward-thinking organisation.
Please apply now and we will be in touch to arrange a confidential discussion.