Danish Customer Service Technical Agent
As a Customer Service Technical Agent, you will provide 1st level support. The support is Business to Business (B2B) only and the customers contact you directly with any queries by phone, E-mail or by Web Ticket.
This is a great opportunity to start or develop your career further and work with a Big Brand Company. You will gain vast exposure to different parts of a global business. You will build valuable transferable skills in customer service, IT troubleshooting, problem determination, teamwork and quality control.
Interviews and onboarding are currently being processed remotely.
• Customer Contact via phone, E-mail and Web Tickets
• Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates
• Follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the company brand
• You will resolve queries using a knowledgebase and various tools to determine the source of the problem you are faced with.
We are looking for a positive person with a can do attitude to join our team in Dublin, this is an entry level role so full training will be provided! Training for this role will currently be done remotely via video meetings and other online tools.
• Fluent Danish with good level of English(written and oral)
• Previous work experience and/or education in IT is desired, but not required.
• Good understanding of customer service
• Ability to work well in a team
- Performance bonus
- Relocation support
- Work From Home Scheme
- Weekly payment
- 23 months contract
- Birthday off
If you would like more information, please contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie