Our Client is a major IT company that helps millions of users to build up their professional websites.
- Mentor, advise, and lead your team members in their journey to best support to users.
- Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving their collective and individual goals.
- Lead by example, handling customer escalations with creative problem solving.
- Contribute to the growth of our department by interviewing potential team members in our hiring process.
- Fluent in Danish and English both in writing and speaking (C2 level).
- 1 year plus of of leading a customer support team in a tech-oriented team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be target driven.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and passion for web development or IT in general.
- Competitive and negotiable salary (48-54k)
- A full package of employee benefits.
- Dublin City Centre location.
- Direct and permanent contract.
- This role will be primarily office-based in post Covid 19 period
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV through the link provided.