Danish Technical Support Analyst
We are currently looking for a fluent Danish speaker!
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to develop their IT , Customer service and Communication skills for all career paths and jobs. Training will be provided!!
This job is ideal for candidates that are interested in technology and like to talk to people. This role is for Technical Support Analyst and job activities include responding to clients, resolving IT issues remotely or by dispatching for onsite support.
THE MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling systems, email, webchat and SST (self-service tickets) over IT related problems using both Swedish and English languages
- Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates
- Following quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the Company brand
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Undertake onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Positively contribute to the Company’s objectives and targets
- Excellent internal progression opportunities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE/BE:
- Fluent in Danish with good English skills (Oral and Written)
- Some work experience and professional understanding of customer service
- Passion for IT
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Ability to work well in a team and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Professional and friendly approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Pay and Benefits
Contract: Permanent Fulltime
Bonus: Performance Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
Start-up Package:€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation (up to 2weeks) can be organized by our team
Benefits: onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sports & Social Club Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Bike to Work Scheme, PRSA Savings Scheme, Induction and Training Programme, Training Library, April Ireland Health Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Staff Competitions, Employee Reward and Recognition Programmes.
- Upon successful completion of probation; you will be eligible to apply to other internal promotional positions ie: Incident Life Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader.
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength.
- Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
- You should have a minimum of 6months’ previous experience working within a support environment/customer service environment.
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL:
- Danish & English - Fluency
Our office is based in Barnhall Road, Liffey Park Technology Campus Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role, please email or call me on: Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie