Position: Data Analyst
Reporting to: Finance & Operations Director
Salary : €65,000- €70,000
The purpose of this is to confirm the requirement for an enduring role supporting the Finance and Operations in effectively and efficiently managing the daily functioning of the business by providing business process, financial and analytical support. The role requires a unique blend between financial, technical, and business knowledge and skills. The individual will work closely with operational and finance leadership to understand analytics and business needs as well as design and roll out business change. The Data Analyst will turn data into actionable information and use insights to drive business and operational decisions in assigned support areas. The individual will enable successful adoption of analytics, tools and the key performance indicators used to support the business.
· Support and maintain existing suite of reporting to enable key financial and operational decision making. Ensure that all data sources are consistent and align to hospital patient management system.
· Utilise PowerBI and other tools to standardise reporting across the business.
· Continuously evolve data analytics and reporting with business needs.
· On an ongoing basis deliver regular and adhoc key performance metrics, with regular updates to the senior management team and other key internal stakeholders.
· Deliver key projects as agreed with Director of Finance & Operations
· Key support in the creation of Budgets, Forecasts and Long-Term Plan (LTP)
· Support the delivery of high-quality board paper submissions tailored appropriately for the audience as required
· Support strong cost control and governance through delivery of automated, enhanced cost reporting.
· Develop & manage successful relationships with key business stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of business change.
· Document processes, procedures & controls and arrange/deliver any training as required. Where appropriate provide work direction & guidance to staff. Prepare & deliver communications on operational changes.
· Ad hoc requests as required by management.
Essential Skills/ Attributes
· Excellent skills in PowerBI, SQL, Business Objects and advanced excel are essential
· Prior knowledge of Integra and eclinic desirable but not essential
· Excellent all-round communication & presentation skills with ability to effectively analyse data & provide recommendations. Ability to proactively discover insights from unstructured information
· Key to this role will be the ability to communicate simply & effectively to different levels in the organisation.
· Highly adaptable to change and ability to self-prioritise
· Results driven, with strong focus on delivery & time management. The ability to make quick but rational decisions
· Strong reporting abilities with attention to detail & high levels of accuracy critical in all aspects of the role.
· Ability to produce clear documents, business reports and presentations.