Please note we can only consider candidates with an EU Visa or Stamp 4 Visa as sponsorship is not supplied.
My Galway client is looking to recruit a Data Analyst with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role. This full-time role is a permanent position. You will work with designers, business managers, and client partners to continuously improve their services and the systems that underpin them. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. You will be reporting directly to senior management.
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities. Find better ways to do things, never accept ‘that’s just how it’s done’
- Provide critical cover for other IT department functions
- 3rd level qualification in analytics, computing or similar
- Working experience with data analytics/BI tools such as SAP/ Crystal reports, Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Advanced SQL skills, in particular SSMS, SSRS and SSIS
- Advanced excel skills
- Financial Services Industry experience is desirable
- Experience in regulatory reporting specifically CCR and quarterly Mortgage Arrears returns is a distinct advantage
- The ability to manage numerous tasks at one time and prioritise your workload
- Strong technical acumen. Enjoys digging into systems to understand and troubleshoot problems
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills