Cpl are partnering with a data-driven and innovative Alternative Data organisation who help provide Financial Leaders with information to help them make better strategic decisions around investments. They have a hugely exciting opportunity for a passionate Data Analyst to join the team and help deliver these insights using a variety of analytical and research methods.
- Analyzing and cleaning datasets, to evaluate their predictive power and reliability;
- Become an expert in the target businesses to better understand how to interpret our data;
- Developing and delivering reports;
- Building and maintaining crelationships with clients;
- Translating complex information to non technical stakeholders;
- Take ownership of work and be self-accountable;
- 1-5 years of work experience as a Data Analyst;
- Fluency in statistical modelling tools
- Proficiency working with Data Visualization tools such as; Power BI & Tableau;
- Ability to work with obscure data and a curiosity to go beyond the data;
- A questioning mindset;
- Ability to translate technical material to a non-technical audience;
- Wider interest in Financial/Stock Markets
- Advanced degree in Statistics or Business Analytics.
For more information please contact email@example.com