This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and take on the responsibility of turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Evaluate existing business processes and workflows to determine business requirements, any existing gaps, seek efficiencies and improvements.
- Collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Extract and analyse reports and available metrics.
- Continuously seek out new initiatives, ideas, system developments or process changes that are targeted at improving organisation performance and delivery of designs.
The successful candidate:
- Related Honours degree.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Advanced Excel Skills essential
- Excel Add-In programming desired
- Excel Macro and VBA proficiency essential
- Experience of working in a fast, dynamic professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict time deadlines.