· Responsible for evaluating the current state of the company’s databases and data systems.
· Analyse , identify new solutions to increase efficiency, performance and data insights .
· Designs database solutions to ensure company information is stored effectively and securely. Defines the overall data structure, including recovery, security, integration, backup, and capability specifications.
· Responsible for design and maintenance of Enterprise Data Model.
· Developing database solutions to store and retrieve company information data strategy. Analysing structural requirements for new software and applications.
· Works closely with data engineers in designing and building company data.
· We are looking for a Data Architect to build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models. Creates database solutions, evaluates requirements, documents systems, designs integrations and data consumption layers including interfaces and reports.
• Design and Maintenance of Enterprise data model
• Analyses system requirements
• Architectural designs of integration and migration methods for data
• Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
• Optimize new and current data systems
• Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data
• Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming
• Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams
• Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems
• Educate staff members through training and individual support
• Work as bridge between BA and developers translating BA requirements into technical solutions
• Analysing and documenting business processes, system architecture and business/functional requirements
• Creating standards, structures and data governance
• Designing integration architecture including: data flow, process flow and ETL integrations
• Documentation and design of data consumption layer including definition of reports, interfaces and Rest API architecture
• Defining and supervising implementation of Enterprise Data Standards and good practices
• Redesign the Integration, Rest API layer, Web services, Data flows between applications
Knowledge & Skills
• Proven 5 years work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data/System Analyst or similar role
• In-depth understanding of database structure principles
• Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
• Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
• Expertise in SQL and Oracle
• Knowledge of DB tuning
• Proven analytical skills
• Familiarity with data visualization tools
• Problem-solving attitude
• Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining
• Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
• Outstanding problem solver
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in working across multiple business processes, systems and platforms
• Experience with business process mapping/documentation, developing use cases, documenting system architecture and creating concept and context diagrams
• Strong process documentation skills
• Hands-on experience with Enterprise Architect or similar tool for UML modelling
• Fluent English is a must
• Nice to have knowledge of big data tools i.e Kafka, Spark, Mongo DB
• Experience in designing Enterprise Solutions