A Strategic Government Initiative, our client and their facility is a newly established centre which is intended to help Irish based manufacturers (MNC’s and SME’s) to access and accelerate their adoption of digital technologies. Offering a world class physical and digital factory, a vendor showcase, an industry collaboration space and training facilities the centre will bring together technology, expertise, training and business supports to help manufacturing companies to enhance, transform and position their operations for the future.
The AMC is located in the National Technology Park, Limerick, Ireland. This role is a flexible working model. Employees can work fully at the AMC HQ or in a hybrid approach of partly remote and partly at the AMC HQ.
With this role you will work as part of a Data Science team to support the AMC and its clients. You will design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data across several platforms including data warehouse and real-time systems. You will support the connectivity of all machine-generated data and reliably feed this data into on-prem and cloud based systems.
• Develop data pipelines to ensure the accuracy and quality of the data through inspection, validation, processing, anomaly detection and auto-corrections.
• Work as a key member of the core team to support the timely and efficient delivery of critical data integration deliverables.
• Providing the data and systems used by our Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
You can look forward to:
• Bringing cutting edge solutions to life across various manufacturing domains.
• Developing world class data solutions for Ireland’s manufacturing base.
Minimum Role Requirements:
• Holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, or a related technical field.
• Minimum of 5 years development experience in ETL, SQL Programming, systems integration, and data warehousing environments.
• Minimum 5 yrs of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
• MES experience is needed.
• Experience working with cloud or on-prem analytics platform (i.e., SAP HANA, AWS, GCP, Azure, or similar).
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience in leading complex projects.
• Manufacturing machine automation integration is a distinct advantage.
For further information and enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 087 2950180