Are you able to interpret data and regard yourself as a highly organised individual? If so, then you could be successful within this Data Officer role working as a part of an NHS facility. The ideal candidate should be able to look at data and check for any discrepancies, using their own initiative and analytical skills to act on finding an effective solution. The candidate will be responsible for inputting information collected from the clinical research conducted.
- Ensure effective data and data quality management and reporting for studies undertaken within the Clinical Research Facility.
- Data entry into eTMF and TMF
- Analysing data
- Interpreting data
- Day to day admin
- Attention to detail
- NHS experience or relevant degree
- Working clinical knowledge
- Microsoft Office proficiency
If you would like more information on this role or think you would be a great fit, please do not hesitate to get in contact via email to Alannah.White@cpl.com