Our client, a fortune 500 Global company within the FinTech space, is recruiting a Data Scientist who will demonstrate experience in data analysis & strategy and will ensure the EMEA business has a robust data driven business strategy.
- Above market salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- State of the art wellness programs
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Work closely with business leads to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making.
• Business lead for data driven projects to build EMEA in-house data lake encompassing of all key metrics across all business verticals.
• Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to senior management or the wider organisation.
• Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business.
• Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods.
• Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
• Stay curious and enthusiastic about using algorithms to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit of your work.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in database interrogation and analysis tools, such as Hadoop, SQL and Snowflake.
• Experience in data visualisation tools, such as Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau and Sigma.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills in order to explain your work to people who don't understand the mechanics behind data analysis.
• Effective listening skills in order to understand the requirements of the business.
• Drive and the resilience to try new ideas if the first one doesn't work - you'll be expected to work with minimal supervision, so it's important that you're able to motivate yourself.
• Planning, time management and organisational skills.
• The ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Great attention to detail.
• Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions.
To apply to this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org