DeBug Technician - Co. Galway
Client in Co. Galway looking for 3 Debug Technicians on a six-month contract basis. The role of the Debug Technician will be to de-bug and return-to-production rejected product which has failed within the shift and to follow up on failure modes to eliminate root cause.
· Provide reports on:
a) Number of rejected PCBs/products turned around per shift
b) Average turnaround time per PCB/rejected product
c) € cost of rejected material in Debug WIP
d) Root cause analysis by failure mode.
e) Identification of preventative actions
· Provide support to Supplier Quality Engineering on component analysis and reviews with Suppliers.
· Provide support to R&D, Test and Process Engineering on the resolution of identified issues at
· Actively look and drive for improvements in the area of Test coverage at ICT and Function Test given
· the result of the analysis carried out.
· As required support the other Technician groups by actively helping at testers and processes with
· debug input
· With Manufacturing and Planning, take ownership for the reduction of € value of Debug WIP in line
· with Operations targets
· With respect to Warranty returns, provide feedback within a targeted turnaround time to Quality
· function as to the failure mode, potential root causes and options around Process and Test platform
· The company has the right to request an employee to be flexible in his/her duties.
· At least 2-3 years experience in an Electronics manufacturing environment.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to offer value in process and test improvements.
· Self-starter, ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
· Diploma or Cert qualification in Electronics or equivalent
For an immediate interview, please click the apply button below!