As our Field Installer, you will travel to meet our customers and set them up with our unique monitoring hardware so that they can have real-time data on water expenditures and leakages and become a more sustainable business.
We can help the world be more efficient with water. We love partnering with property owners and municipalities and providing them with technology that monitors and analyzes their meters which allows them to make key decisions on their water consumption, and in turn contribute to a sustainable future.
You will act as an ambassador and travel to our new customers across the country and perform installations to properties such as offices, apartments, hotels, healthcare facilities, logistics centres, etc. while guaranteeing a five-star customer experience. You will perform multiple installations per week and be in contact with our customers by phone and email, and also coordinate with our sales team to ensure a successful installation.
Who you are...
You're the type of person who plans their next trip and likes to have an agenda. You understand the importance of the small details that people usually don't pay attention to and that it makes a big difference. You're someone who respects other people's time and tries to be as punctual as possible. Also, you're not afraid of learning new things and being outside of your comfort zone. Lastly, you genuinely care about sustainability and believe in our mission.
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Be fluent in German (C2 or Native) with a good knowledge of English
- Have done a similar role before which requires initiative and travelling
- Be interested in learning about hardware and software, more than you already know
Whats in it for you...
- Salary: up to €3000 per month depending on experience.
- Performance Bonus for hard work and extra installations
- Permanent, Full-time Contract
- Remote / WFH position
- Wellness allowance to keep healthy
- Paid meal allowance
- Fully paid car lease and travel allowance (i.e. such as gas and overnight stays)
- Fully paid and rigorous training on our solution and product
- Stock options
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to [email protected]
About Cpl Global Talent
Cpl Global Talent is a specialised language recruitment division within Cpl Recruitment Ireland. We are a team of multilingual sourcing specialists with over 15 years of experience in recruiting for roles with language requirements across EMEA Region. We work across multiple industries, in 52 different markets and our recruiters have a deep cultural understanding of each candidate and client's individual needs