Main objective is to assure a smooth process with no errors, by maintaining high levels of performance of teams and an error free process. Are you willing to join us in this challenge? Send us your application!
- Advanced level of English and Portuguese
- At least 6 years of total experience in the industry, including 3 years of managing teams
- Experienced in goal setting (defining and prioritizing specific, driving objectives);
- Open to work in rotational shift timings and weekends as per process requirement
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Well versed with Coaching /Feedback Mechanism
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Well versed with MS office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Manage a team of associates to ensure they meet data deadlines and adequate quality standards
- Develop and implement process enhancements including technology and performance
- Engage in Customer Escalations
- Maintain complete knowledge of all service tasks and programs, as well as system and telecommunications capabilities
- Lead development of senior management dashboards
- Create Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Act as a Subject Matter Specialist.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or If you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to pass my contact detail.