Cpl Resources is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion email@example.com
At Enterprise Solutions Group we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges. We deliver our programmes based on our three guiding principles of:
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We are looking for a Delivery Recruitment Manager to lead our delivery teams supporting our clients across the Pharmaceutical, Technology, Finance and Customer Service sectors.
We would like someone who is passionate about building, developing and managing a team as well as bringing best practice in talent sourcing techniques.
This role is focused on ensuring we deliver on our client needs every time, finding the talent they need in the time they need it.
We have a matrix style organisation and this role will be working alongside our senior onsite Strategic Account managers and directors.
- Lead and manage a team of dedicated sourcers and recruiters to deliver on client talent needs.
- Point of contact for RPO/MSP onsite Strategic Account Managers (SAM’s) for client recruitment delivery.
- Place client experience as the top priority and always working towards a seamless delivery
- Work with SAM’s to create workforce planning for client and project recruiting delivery timelines
- Provide regular recruitment and progress updates. Listen to and understand client requirements so to best action requests
- Build and foster relationships to ensure best practice delivery
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly recruitment reports and business updates
- Monitor different metrics such as SLA’s & KPI’s and ensure that they are being achieved
- Ensure delivery of client hiring requirements through collaboration across cross-function internal Cpl teams.
- Be passionate about people and developing and leading your team
- Continually develop best in class sourcing and talent attraction strategies
- Build a proactive, team-based culture that is focused providing a superb candidate and client experience.
- Work with your team to provide optimise recruitment and sourcing processes
- Be technologically savvy and always be looking for ways to use new technology to keep us future ready
- Have a deep understanding of our client’s employee value proposition and develop a go to market narratives to attract talent.
Requirements for this role
- 5+ years’ experience in recruitment/ talent delivery
- 3+ years’ experience leading, mentoring and managing recruiters and sources at different levels of experience from junior to senior
- Passionate about the talent industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record or meeting delivery SLA’s & KPI’s for client accounts
- Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage and connect with people.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
Why Work for Cpl?
- For the Sixth year running, Cpl is recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2020.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits including loyalty cards.
- Great culture - Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
If you are interested in this role or for more information on working at Cpl in Ireland please contact Jennifer Roche firstname.lastname@example.org