My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Demand Analyst within their planning department.
The successful candidate will support the Demand Planning function in creating and maintaining a 12 month rolling demand forecast for the company. This Demand Planning department is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Analyst creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, and other sources. The Demand Analyst is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Marketing.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a MRP environment
- Experience in Demand Planning
- Experience in Demand software (DSX/SAP/CRM)
- Analytical skills, the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data.