Job Title: Deputy Lead Scientist
Are you looking for a leadership position within a Biomedical Laboratory?
We are currently looking to hire a Deputy Lead Scientist to help manage a new COVID-19 testing Laboratory.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day operational and staff management within the department, ensuring operations are to standards at all times.
- Assist the Lead Scientist in organising and facilitating in-house training, testing and certification of technical staff.
- Help to maintain standards within analytical service.
You will have:
- MSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Microbiology
- Extensive relevant specialist Laboratory experience.
- Experience working at a management level within a Laboratory, including recruitment, training and supervising staff.