Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced social care professional with leadership skills looking to further develop in their career. We are actively seeking applications for a deputy management post based in the Southeast for a service supporting vulnerable adults with disabilities in a residential setting.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the safe and effective delivery of frontline services to the residents within your care through the implementation of quality and safe processes and systems within the house or houses that you are responsible for. You will lead a team of social and support staff, ensuring high standards are maintained across the board. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced social care worker with a leadership background.
- Minimum level 7 degree in social care/ social studies or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience working in social care sector preferably with vulnerable adults
- 2 years’ leadership experience
- Strong working knowledge on legislation protecting vulnerable adults including Trust in Care and The Health Act 2007
- Experience with HIQA inspections
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Full, clean driving license
For further information, please contact Meigheann.email@example.com