Our client, a Limerick-based manufacturing multinational are now, due to increased business levels, are actively looking to recruit a Design & Manufacturing Engineer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, suitably qualified project & client-focused engineer to further develop their career with the market leaders in their sector so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the team, you will primarily be responsible for the provision of satisfactory technical support for sales, manufacturing, and quality.
Responsible for coordination of key projects ensuring implementation and execution of approved projects is conducted according to company strategy, customer commitments and company goals.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level qualification in an engineering discipline – mechanical preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing/engineering/Coded Welding environment
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Weld Inspection or has gained Welding qualification
- Excellent knowledge of welding techniques & welding certification
- AutoCAD in 2-D and 3-D
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different product ranges.
- Proven ability to manage individual projects.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 55k - 65k with an excellent benefits package & strong potential for further career growth & personal development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Niamh McDonald in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 087-4576975 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com