Our client is on the lookout for a design engineer to add to their team, they are a fast growing, progressive and innovative company, focused on helping their people realise their potential.
As the market leader within their sector throughout the UK and Europe, they pride themselves on their innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to develop new bespoke machinery from concept to delivery, including all hydraulic and electrical system design. Whilst based in Dungannon projects are wide ranging geographically and the successful candidate will be expected to operate with a large degree of autonomy.
- Initial concept drawing
- 3D Modelling
- Detailed engineering drawings for manufacture
- Amend drawings for bespoke customer changes
- Manage customer queries
- Site visits to assess installation
- Liaise with manufacturing team to ensure projects run to schedule
- Source materials and parts
- Maintain technical specifications and user documentation
- Completion of BOMs
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or possess significant relevant experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in heavy engineering design role
- 2D and 3D modelling experience (AutoCAD / Solidworks)
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes