Our client, a specialist company offering high performing windows, doors and rooflights systems designed to be the most secure and energy efficient on the Irish market. Who also provide services and products to all sectors of the building industry all over Ireland from domestic individual replacements and new builds right up to large scale commercial project are seeking to hire an experienced Design Engineer to join their team based in Galway.
The role will involve:
The surveying and processing of domestic and commercial glazing projects using 2D/3D AutoCAD, Revit and SOLIDWORKS.
Design commercial and domestic products cost effectively and accurately.
Manage project resources efficiently and effectively ensuring that costs meet company margins and projections.
Maintain accurate and detailed records and information in respect of variations on costs of projects, and report to the Managing Director the progress of projects.
Liaise with Architects, Engineers and builders regarding the design and detailed specifications of projects.
Liaise with production manager on specific projects regarding site requirements and resources.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- At least 3 + years’ experience in a comparable engineering and project management role.
- Demonstrated history of working in the Fit-Out, Facade and Design & Manufacturing industry.
- Skilled in Estimating & Design, AutoCAD, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Production Planning, SolidWorks, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Available to travel.
Attractive permanent role with excellent career enhancing. Remuneration is negotiable depending on the qualifications, experience and fit of the candidate.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Juliana Tonetti E: email@example.com Tel: +353 1 6390394