My Client is one of Irelands largest food processors Based in Co Armagh, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a development chef within their Culinary function.
This job will report to the senior development chef in a support role to deliver product development and innovation aligned to their customer and category strategies This role will also support their Home Economist in the creation of all cooking instructions to include all cooking instruction protocols i.e. cooking instructions, organoleptic assessments, sensory evaluation, benchmarking, product tastings, product photography and recipe suggestions. Additionally this role will support the Culinary team in encouraging and nurturing a food culture in the business.
· C&G 706-1, 706-2 or NVQ equivalent
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Exceptional culinary and creative food skills
· Ability to manage and complete required documentation to cover due diligence
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
To discuss this on any other role in food manufacturing, call Seamus on 02890725625