A biotechnology company focused on developing ADCs is looking to recruit an experienced Development Chemist. The company have a strong pipeline and work to create more effective treatments within Oncology. The post holder will report to the Principal Scientist, and within the team will have significant input into the technical strategy. Supporting growth of the best Antibody Drug Conjugates through data review, report generation and external presentations.
· Contributing to technology development strategies and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement
· Executing, analysing and interpreting experiments and data generated
· Developing and optimising scale up/down synthetic chemistry, and appropriate technology-based manufacturing processes
· Developing a knowledge and understanding of the bioconjugation, purification and analysis of antibody conjugates
· Processing and operating analytical equipment and ensuring it’s maintained
· Undertaking H&S activities such as risk assessments and COSHH forms
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· A degree in Chemistry and industry experience or a PhD
· Experience of multi-step organic synthesis and purification
· Experience in spectroscopic techniques including NMR, LC-MS and HPLC etc.
· Knowledge of peptide and heterocyclic chemistry
· Knowledge of carbohydrate chemistry
· Experience of the safe handling and the containment of high potency cytotoxic materials
To Apply contact: Hanan.firstname.lastname@example.org | 01189 594 990