Contact Miki for the full information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing automated delivery pipelines based on defined requirements.
- Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team which will contain data scientists, product owners and engineers
- Implement robust and consistent continuous integration and delivery pipelines for next generation payment processing and fraud solutions
- Closely collaborate with development teams to deploy and utilize best of breed automation tools to drive continuous improvement and product delivery excellence
- Have an excellent ability to understand and decompose complex product requirements
- Have a proven track record of overcoming obstacles and blockers
- Have a keen interest in new technologies
- Support the developed solutions in production in a build it own it model.
- Will perform additional job duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
- Higher level qualification in computer science (or related discipline) and a minimum of 3 years’ applied commercial experience in software development/delivery environments
- Proficiency in Linux
- Familiar with one or more programming or scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Java, Python
- Familiar with database technologies
- Experience with, or understanding of, source code control systems, versioning, branching and merging, configuration, build management, artefact repos, automated build tools, automated testing frameworks and automated deployment frameworks
- Familiar with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban and SDLC artefact management tools such as JIRA
- English speaking with an excellent ability to communication clearly and succinctly and have a strong customer focus
Ideal to have Competence in one or both of the following areas:
- Familiar with modern technology stacks, e.g. micro services
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- Experience with containerization e.g. Docker/Kubernetes
- Enterprise application deployment experience to private cloud, public cloud or hybrid models
- Experience with Apigee or Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be a distinct advantage
- Software testing methodologies
- Creation, review and execution of test cases
- Practical approach to test automation using e.g. java frameworks, JMeter
- Ability to continuously improve test process and practice enhancement, specifically in automation.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Miki Soma on email@example.com.