Goal of this squad will be to work across multiple services in our clients platform and migrate them to AWS. Team members will not only need AWS experience, also they should have some knowledge on Java / Ruby/ ReactJS.
DevOps engineers with Kubernetes focus, Hands on experience on some of following technologies
• Kubernetes/Docker swarm
• REST Systems
• ELK, Metrics
• Ansible [Good to have]
• Basics - DB, Message Bus, Caching, Load Balancing, Infrastructure
• Documenting skills
• AWS [Really Nice]
• Previous Cloud Migration experience [Good to have]
We’re excited about you if you have:
• Good understanding of concepts such as Design-for-performance, Design-for-failure, Cloud Native, Cloud Ready, CI-CD, Observability and their associated tools/technology.
• Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing agile environment.
• Ability to lead, articulate and represent the team.
• Good problem solver backed by solid analytical, logical and critical thinking.
• Deep understanding of the entire SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
• Deep understanding and solid working experience in microservices and relevant patterns.
• Solid experience in designing foolproof, well-rounded, future-ready medium to large scale systems.