Two Dietitians are required for a full time (37 hours per week) in two primary care centres in Dublin.
The caseload will include Adult and Paediatric Service users referred by the primary care team. A one to one service for referred service users will be delivered face to face and or with Telehealth. Other areas of work include projects, student supervision and working as part of a dynamic team.
The duration of the roles will be a minimum of 3 months.
These roles offer an immediate start.
- A recognised qualification in Dietetics
- CORU registered
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available immediately
- Preferable some clinical would be helpful for these roles
- Candidates with three years clinical experience will be offered a senior salary
For further information please ring Sheena Rafferty, Dietitian Manager on 01-8976103
To apply please send your CV and contact Jessica on firstname.lastname@example.org