Cpl Marketing are working with an insurance company who are looking for Digital Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be passionate about driving higher revenues to their digital channels by identifying optimization opportunities with the Digital team that improve customer journeys and increase website and mobile conversion.
The day to day:
· Produce daily and weekly reports to monitor traffic, on-site conversion, back office conversion and product performance.
· Support and work closely with key members of the Digital team (Head of Digital, Digital Marketing Manager and Content Specialist) along with external digital agencies and partners.
· Drive an analytic approach to site conversion.
· Develop insight and understanding into what our customers want and need in the online journey.
· Create/maintain events and dashboards to monitor performance of individual campaigns and complete subsequent analysis.
· Provide analytics techniques and insights to improve product performance online
· Manage the creation and implementation of UTM tagging for digital marketing campaigns
· Assist in ensuring accurate tracking of all analytics data by implementing correct tagging of all pages.
· Work with our online SEO, Search & Social agency to track and improve performance of all of our campaigns.
· Track all source traffic performance and manage the implementation of changes.
· Work with Digital & Marketing teams to improve the effectiveness of email, SMS, Social, PPC, SEO and Display campaigns.
· Minimum 3/4+ years online expertise ideally in ecommerce or conversion focused sites
· 3/4+ years’ experience in web, mobile and social marketing analytics required background using data and analysis to make decisions and to influence others.
· Experience in managing and reporting on Google AdWords/Social/Display advertising campaigns
· Be extremely proficient with the metrics, reports, and capabilities in Google Analytics to provide greater insight on digital sales performance
- Experience with a site optimization, insight & AB Testing tools
- Experience working with data visualisation software a major plus
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 01 947 6237 or email email@example.com