- *12 Month Contract*
Cpl Marketing are looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Specialist to join a well known Insurance provider on a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will be a digital all rounder and will design, create, and deliver marketing campaigns to support expansion and growth across all parts of the business.
- Lead the planning and development of large-scale insight-led digital campaigns.
- Leverage sponsorship opportunities online to drive positive brand association
- Understanding of tracking, measurement, pixel implementation and attribution.
- Ability to set KPIs to measure the success of digital campaigns and analyse the results of all campaigns and translate data into improvements
- Develop and execute an annual Social Media Strategy.
- Day-to-day management of all social calendars - Including organic and paid social activity.
- Educate and develop c-suite, building profiles of key business development Managers, specifically on LinkedIn channel
- Work with the greater Marketing team, ensuring timely alignment of social activity across all workstreams.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple campaigns at once across different platforms
- Deep industry knowledge of the digital landscape and an experience in strategic planning
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- A third level degree in Marketing or other relevant field.
- Have led the planning and development of large-scale insight-led digital campaigns, defining key campaign objectives
- A strong knowledge of key digital platforms, including but not exclusive to Facebook Network, Programmatic Display, YouTube, TiKTok and Twitter
- Proven understanding of tracking, measurement, pixel implementation and attribution. Ability to set KPIs to measure the success of digital campaigns and analyse the results of all campaigns and translate data into improvements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
For further information please apply through the link or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org