We are working with growing global leader in sustainable solutions to appoint a Digital Communications Marketing Manager for their site in Portadown.
As Digital Communications Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing strategic digital marketing communications for the business that will drive enquiry levels and engagement from our various customer channels.
The role is primarily focused on developing online channels to connect with current and prospective customers. Key objectives right through the customer cycle will include: building brand awareness, triggering purchase decisions and conversion.
- Drive the digital communication strategy and implementation
- Manage relationship with our digital agencies – including SEO/digital companies, PR agencies, design firms. (*Note this may also involve offline activity, as and when required).
- Operate within the company’s of Conduct for marketing compliance for all marketing touchpoints.
- Create and manage useful and targeted content on divisional country websites. (UK and Ireland)
- Develop and execute creative digital campaigns in all strategic regions to achieve monthly KPIs (growth across web traffic, enquiries, social engagement, sales conversion measured through CRM system).
- Grow our internal contact databases through multichannel digital communications targeting key segments
- Copywriting, execution and management of email marketing campaigns for a diverse range of target markets (homeowners, engineers, installers, contractors, architects, consultants, commercial and domestic service prospects).
- Report, analyse and evaluate ROI from online activities including PPC, email marketing and social media.
- Create social media content and creative, objective driven campaigns. Actively research and evaluate changing online market conditions, competitor data, trends, consumer habits and best practice online marketing tactics and strategy in all strategic regions.
- Support the strategic SEO campaign and report on same.
- Ability to develop and support offline marketing campaigns when required.
- Perform other related marketing duties as required to support the overall marketing requirements.
- 3rd level qualification in marketing related subject
- Knowledge of a broad range of online marketing tactics, channels and activities including technical website build
- Experience creating and executing social media marketing campaigns and online PR for multiple brands, websites and countries.
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience with E Commerce systems
- Knowledge and hands on experience of SEO
- Copywriting, technical marketing skills, creativity