Digital Data Analyst
My client is a recognised expert in the implementation and use of Episerver products covering E-Commerce, Content Management, Customer Data and Marketing Automation.
They are looking for a talented individual, passionate about digital performance marketing, especially ecommerce to ensure our clients’ digital performance metrics are being tracked accurately. This role is to develop easy to use reporting dashboards that allow colleagues and clients to review performance and identify points of friction / opportunities for improvement.
This role will involve
· The Digital Data Analyst will be part of a wider team helping our clients achieve their KPIs - creating dashboards, building better recommendations and insight, implementing advanced analytics solutions.
· Reporting and Analysis – provide regular reporting and insightful data to aide clients in understanding the importance of data, how their website is performing, and how it impacts their bottom line.
· Conversion Rate Optimisation – use data to highlight and create hypotheses to increase conversion rate across client sites. Including AB and user testing opportunities.
· Analytics implementation – ensure clients have their analytics software correctly set up and implemented.
· Understand client business objectives and ensure reporting is aligned to meet them. Set KPIs for the client and regularly measure and report back to client.
· Dashboards and / or ad-hoc reports with commentary where necessary to highlight opportunities
· Working with UX team to highlight test and learn opportunities (AB testing / User testing etc)
· Roll out a test strategy / schedule for clients
· Implementation of analytics software fully tested and set up, and available in relevant environments for testing (eg QA/UAT/Live)
· Proven ability to negotiate Statements of Work and contracts – effectively forecasting and scoping work with teams in close collaboration with Delivery Management.
· Playing a leading role in the Analytics team, setting up and configuring Google Analytics reporting, scoping new projects and running them to the delivery
· Conducting analytical deep dives to further understand on-site behaviour, marketing activity, making recommendations in order to optimise conversion rate and ROI.
· Maintaining and creating new data pipelines
· Working with wider team to ensure smooth delivery of analytical tasks
· Bringing the story within our clients’ data to life by creating visually engaging presentations
· Be the client’s trusted advisor on all things analytics by making it easy for them to make business decisions by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do
· Presenting frequently to clients and attend client meetings
· Experience in Google product suite – particularly Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
· Experience in a data and analytics function
· Devising, implementing and managing reporting dashboard design
· Ability to deliver actionable insight in an engaging way, tailored for both technical and non-technical audiences
· Excellent communication and presentation skills; making the complex simple for internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent storytelling via PPT
24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
Company Bonus Scheme
Regular team building activities
Vibrant modern office in the City Centre
Contributory pension scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like some further detail on this opportunity, please contact Ciaran Graham on 07880199159 or to apply simply use the link provided.