Digital Health & Healthcare Technology Management Lead
On behalf of my client, we are working with them on a new opportunity for a Digital Health & Healthcare Technology Management Lead.
This is a commercial leadership role that will spearhead the development of Digital Health and HTM / Technical Services teams in Ireland. This mandate will help lead, shape and influence their Digital Health engagement with stakeholders in the Irish healthcare system and drive the adoption of ‘Anchor Systems’ in core therapies.
You must set a clear path to achieve ambitious commercial growth goals at business, technology and service levels and will shape the development of the DH/HTM organization to correspond.
This role will align business models with Digital Health, medical technologies, and services to help healthcare organisations achieve better patient outcomes, lower healthcare costs, improved efficiency, and new ways of engaging and empowering patients.
- Strategically Networked with Key Opinion Leaders and stakeholders in Digital Health transformation
- Drive commercial growth, directs the development of DH & HTM offerings
- Collaborate on the development and delivery of strong commercialization plans to bring ‘Anchor Systems’ to Life
- Serves as the digital health technology visionary
- Sets the direction of work and investment in Digital Health technology
- Represents the organization and the team externally, shares best practices, and is a recognized leader in the Digital health and HTM arena
- Energize the team through the implementation of ‘Anchor Systems’ across therapies
- Foster a team culture of Empowerment, Recognition and Feedback
- Develop a ‘Culture to Perform’ where people take ownership and deliver on promises
- Support the organization development through talent acquisition, development, and management fostering a high-performance culture
- Financial Accountability, P+L for DH & HTM
Competencies & Skills required:
- An MSc Post Grad qualification in Commercial, Technical, Medical or Business Management is preferred.
- 3 years+ in a leadership role managing a team
- Challenge conventional business models and rethink the way we do medical technology business
- Significant experience in leading large and complex initiatives or collaborations
- Encourages a collaborative environment that focuses on the primacy of organization’s interests and success
- Demonstrates a track record of interest in the workplace and achievement beyond the realms of your own task environment
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Drive performance management with people while fostering collaboration across businesses and departments
For full details email your CV to email@example.com or call Linda at +353 1 2784671
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com