Are you a highly experienced Marketing professional with at least 5-6+ years senior level experience in the digital marketing sector?
Our client, a dynamic, highly successful & growing B2B marketing organisation headquartered in the Mid-West ,but with a client base of global multinationals & large corporates, are now expanding their leadership team & have engaged with Cpl to hire an ambitious, project & client focused Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team.
This role is a truly outstanding opportunity for a senior level digital marketing professional who is now looking to expand their career, or perhaps return to the Mid-West area to a senior level position, so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the leadership team, you will lead a small team of experienced digital marketing executives & deliver on duties across the digital marketing space such as managing significant client projects & product/service roll-outs, plan marketing programmes & develop comprehensive roadmaps, lead discussions with the client’s sales & marketing teams & contribute to strategy development.
In addition to the above, you will also provide day-to-day management & optimisation of marketing tactics, create innovative & engaging content, monitor & analyse market/industry trends, optimise existing digital offerings & manage resources to ensure outstanding deliver on client needs.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level Degree or Masters qualified in marketing or a related field. Additional digital marketing qualifications would certainly be an advantage.
- 5-6+ years’ experience in a senior level Digital Marketing & creative role, ideally with a mix of both agency & industrial/corporate exposure.
- Excellent ability to lead small, dynamic teams & deliver on complex client projects.
- Hands-on experience in PPC, SEO, social media engagement, ABM & other technical marketing duties.
- Strong ability to manage budgets & resources to meet challenging deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to work with people across a diverse range of skills & experience.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary very much depending on candidate skills, qualifications & experience but expected to be approx. 60-75k with significant future growth & development prospects.
If this job sounds ideal to you & you want to enquire in confidence or make an application, contact Thomas Hogan in Cpl Limerick on 061 208659 or email your details to email@example.com
For a full list of our open jobs check cpl.com