My client are a long-standing Irish food company based in Dublin county, and have a truly exciting new role on offer. Building on their recognised brand, they are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join their leadership team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Business Development, the role of Digital Marketing Executive is set to play a key role in building the Company’s marketing plan with an emphasis on digital marketing, developing the company’s online presence to support sales, customer engagement and conversion and positively promote the brand.
A key focus of the role will be on driving the digital communications and online sales side of the business. Specifically translating the core vision and ethos of the brand into a consistent and engaging visual brand across all social media platforms, whilst all the time focussed on Customer engagement and conversion.
Your core focus will be Digital Marketing but you will also enjoy exposure across our 7 stores, supporting areas such as brand extension activation, new product launches, new online revenue models.
The day to day
- Content management - the generation of unique and innovative content that supports the strategic direction of the Company, and brings the brand to life across website, social media, newsletter campaigns and other channels as appropriate.
- Brand Assets - develop a suite of brand assets for store managers and potential franchisees.
- Website - assist the Director on the creation, management and development of a new Company website with responsibility for all ongoing updates with creation of engaging brand content (including blogs, images of new dishes etc)
- Social media strategy and management | implement and manage all aspects across all channels.
- Customer Loyalty and Retention Programmes - build out loyalty, retention and referral programmes using best in class benchmarks and new technologies.
- Planning - working within the leadership team on the creation and planning of new campaigns, special dish launches, customer experience projects etc.
- 3rd party agencies - Coordinate with 3rd party agencies to deliver key digital and customer projects.
- Reporting and analytics - understand ROI and develop a set of KPIs to measure same.
- Brand Extensions - work alongside the 2 Directors on projects associated with a series of strategic brand extensions identified to be rolled out in the next 2 years
- Brand Strategy & Refresh - work alongside the Director of BD on any projects undertaken in 2021/2022 on Brand Strategies with a specific focus on a brand refresh.
- Digital sales channels - Building out of digital channels within new website, specifically around subscription models and potentially wholesale and franchise functions.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in digital marketing – website, content, social etc
- This role is remote at present but will require office-based work in the future
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Marketing or Business
- Excellent copywriting skills essential.
- 3rd party agency management experience
- Experience with graphic-design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- Experience with maintaining websites (WordPress)
- Experience with digital scheduling tools.
- Experience with Analytical tools (google analytics etc).
- Experience with food photography, styling a strong advantage.
- Experience with a CRM or e-commerce platform an advantage.
- Ideally you will love food!
- Some design experience highly advantageous
- Own transport a bonus as travel to our 7 Dublin stores will be required.
- You are someone who has a passion for Digital Marketing and understands the impact that strong messaging has with both customers (B2C and some B2B) and consumers.
- You are a food lover, who understands food, health and well-being.
- You love brands and branding and take great pride in attention to detail.
- You are a strategic thinker, who can work independently and under pressure. Multi-tasking and getting involved in many projects excite you.
- You are innovative and creative, and love seeing great ideas translate to impactful campaigns.
- You are a good writer and have excellent communication skills which will enable you to engage across multiple stores and cross functional departments of a dynamic, multi-cultural organisation.
- You will think like a customer, and be their voice looking at the whole user journey and customer experience.
- A flexible, hands-on, can-do attitude is essential, you will be agile and solutions focused in your thinking and have a sense of humour!
- Based in Walkinstown County Dublin, will involve travel to our 7 Dublin based stores.