This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer to be a part of an exciting project with a Professional Services organisation in Dublin. This is an initial 6-month contract with view to extension.
- Drive the product launch and ongoing collaboration experience for account-based marketers, client account teams, and clients
- Promote the product globally to various stakeholders to increase interest and participation.
- Deliver insights – Objectively deliver engagement insights and help create a culture of data-driven decision making to assist with effective future scale.
- Identify successes, failures, trends and best practices to implement for continuous improvement
- Assist with growth, scale, and innovation of the product: Continuously monitor client feedback and market changes for opportunities and updates in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and client collaboration.
The ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with 3 years of that comprised of digital marketing specialization: Sales enablement, CRM and account management.
- Professional services or business-to-business marketing experience a big plus.
- CRM and data analysis experience
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
- Track record of proven and measurable results.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations, demonstrated ability to be effective in virtual working environments.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org