Your role as Digital Marketing Officer will be to support and grow brand awareness, directly contributing towards increasing the number of customers through digital marketing techniques.
About the role
- Take full ownership of Social Media platforms including community management, maintain high degree of reactivity to customer/public comments.
- Full ownership on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram. Provide support on LinkedIn activity
- Integrate a proactive element into social media outreach – making the brand more visible
- Propose, compose and post online content for the company’s social media channels and website
- Support the Head of Growth and commercial team with project & activity organization
- Assist on App Store Optimization and SEO
- Assist with various Conversion Rate Optimization experiments on the website and app
- Become the company brand evangelist – support, enhance and develop the brand online and at face to face events
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of brand message across all platforms incl. website
- Build strong relationships with customers. Leverage customer testimonials and generate increase in public reviews on various sites
- Propose and take the lead in implementing customer engagement strategies
- Analyse and draw conclusions from customer database. Identify repeat patterns, propose tactics to maximise
- Prepare promotional presentations and organise promotional events
- Write marketing literature for company brochures and press releases
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities
- Employ online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Update databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- 3-4 years’ experience in digital marketing in a similar role
- Experience in social media marketing, AdWords campaigns, SEO, CMS systems, content writing
- Ability to be self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work in an autonomous role
- A true digital native, you are fascinated by digital marketing trends and staying ahead of the curve
- Use of German language not essential but would be a strong plus