Digital Marketing Specialist
Up to £32,000 DOE + Bonus
Located in Belfast, with Hybrid Working
What’s in it for You:
- Agile, fast growing company where there’s always a new challenge and new opportunity to be seized
- Friendly, innovative work environment
- Flexibility on working hours and a hybrid working model (working both from home and in-office)
- Competitive salary, bonuses, pension and private healthcare
- Flexible annual leave
- 6 Days training leave
- A chance to join an exciting, evolving business at an exciting time in their history
- Free car parking
My client is a Marketing agency based in Belfast. They are looking for an innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team, specifically to manage Google, Bing and Facebook Ad campaigns for a range of eCommerce clients. The role requires the development and implementation of effective digital marketing strategies for our eCommerce client base, often with international market growth objectives. The successful candidate will work closely with all business functions and be integral in supporting our consultants with client account management, project management and consulting.
- Management of client Google, Bing and Facebook Advertising accounts, ensuring strong return on client ad spend across Search, Shopping & Display advertising campaigns.
- Management of lead generation campaigns for B2B Businesses.
- Ensuring clients get the most from our digital marketing and conversion optimisation led eCommerce
- Liaising with clients and attending client meetings.
- Understanding client requirements and proposing impactful digital marketing solutions and action plans.
- Keyword research, audience research, competitor analysis, channel performance analysis, iterative refinement & improvement and channel performance reporting.
- Assisting the wider team in establishing and implementing digital strategies for each client.
- Working with and supporting broader team eCommerce initiatives especially in relation to ad led Conversion Rate Optimisation changes on client’s website.
- Helping support, deliver and assist digital projects, driving results on time in accordance with the agreed parameters.
- Client support, advice, calls and training.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, regulations and personal development in your specialist field (particularly as relates to Google and Facebook).
- Participating in the creation and improvement of internal processes and business infrastructure, including review of new industry tools and opportunities to benefit BFG Digital and its clients.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and managing Google, Bing and Social Media advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience of effective time management.
- Excellent spoken and written English with an ability to communicate information well through various channels.
- Demonstrable proof of enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and problem-solving.
- Team player, a good listener and communicator.
- Problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Awareness of new eCommerce and digital marketing technology trends.
- Knowledge of Excel and online productivity tools.
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong time management, task prioritisation, organisation and follow up skills.