Cpl are proud to partner with a well-respected and high performing Medical sales & service provider in Kerry to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Our client is open to part-time and full-time candidates!
- Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30
- Excellent benefits including 24 days annual leave, profit share, pension plan and opportunities for learning & development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expand the digital marketing capabilities to drive sales, customer engagement and promote the overall brand
- Coordinate with contracted creative agencies to deliver key digital projects
- Website development
- Digital content creation/management, copywriting and creation of sales collateral
- Development of proposals & key presentations
- Management of digital advertising
- Management of Social Media activity
- Support with other marketing activities including Product Management, Professional Education and Events
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and ideally 3+ years’ experience working in a predominantly digital Marketing role
- Expense budget management
- Experience with graphic-design software and building/maintaining websites
- You are someone who has a passion for Digital Marketing and understands the impact that strong messaging has with both customers and internal stakeholders.
- You are a strategic thinker, who can work independently under pressure, has excellent attention to detail and a strong general business acumen.
Not Essential, but an Advantage:
- A background in Design
- Experience with App design/development
- Experience managing projects with third-party creative agencies