Digital Marketing Specialist- ( remote working, 1 day a week in Dublin)
Cpl Marketing are working with a leading Automotive services company who are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate has the option to remote work with 1 day travel to Dublin a week. This role is to ensure the Company remains digitally focused, through continuous achievement of sales targets. You are to be the expert at uncovering and solving online issues and monitoring and analysing customer behaviour through the digital ecosystem.
The day to day:
· Planning digital marketing campaigns, across, PPC, YouTube Advertising & App Search Ads.
· Developing & implementing the strategy to drive new customer acquisition.
· Managing & growing PPC campaigns to targeted ROI, CPA & new customers.
· Produce reports to monitor traffic, on-site conversion, back office conversion and product performance.
· Develop insight and understanding into what our customers want and need in the online journey.
· Provide analytics techniques and insights to improve product performance online
· Forecasting and budget management.
· Management of campaign budgets for marketing acquisition and to determine ROI.
· Attending weekly & monthly trading meetings.
· Reporting to key stakeholders on channel performance.
· Measuring, reporting performance of the above channels, and assess against KPI's (such as ROI and CPA).
· Keeping up to date with Competitive analysis using various tools.
· Managing the relationships with external 3rd party agencies & suppliers.
· Working with key areas of the business to drive channel objectives.
· Working closely with the other channels to align go-to-market strategies.
· Marketing Degree or related discipline
· Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC campaigns.
· Working knowledge of automated bidding platforms.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords & Bing.
· Experience of Google Shopping and TrueView campaigns.
· Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org