Cpl in Partnership with our client Pfizer are looking to hire a Digital Support Engineer for their site in Grange Castle Dublin
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Work to resolve issues accurately and efficiently, within set targets and in a professional manner
• Own local support for Digital solutions unique to this client location.
• Work with ATS of departments for VOTC awareness & proactive support
• Create & Maintain process documentation & process flows
• Maintain a dedicated commitment to service quality & customer experience
• Contentiously asses existing processes and practises to identify improvement
• Work comfortably on your own, identifying, and prioritising requests.
• Ensure that all activity is accurately documented and recorded in line with ITIL practises and data integrity (DI)
• Contribute to the creation and up-keep of Knowledge Base Articles
• Be comfortable working in a highly regulated environment, adhering to local and global policies
• Work healthily and safely, in accordance with Pfizer training and policies
• Be prepared to engage with ad-hoc tasks with a best effort and positive attitude
• Be ready and willing to learn new skills and procedures, growing and provide greater support for colleagues and clients
• Occasional travel to support activities in Pfizer’s other Irish sites
Backup solutions systems and Images creations
Virtual machines knowledge , virtual box, VMware ..
• Ready to learn, and face new challenges
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
• Ability to work well with global teams.
• Experience of working in pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment (2+ years)
• Software and hardware troubleshooting skills
• Strong understanding of PC hardware components, connectivity, limitations.
• Experience with scripting (PowerShell / batch), HTML, & basic automation
• Experience of supporting Windows 10, and legacy versions
• ITIL certification
• Experience supporting legacy Windows operating systems
• Experience supporting PCs or Benchtops in a laboratory or production environment