Direct Marketing Manager
Exciting new role for an experienced Marketing Professional to join a Not-for-Profit organisation on a Permanent contract in Dublin City.
Working as part of the Fundraising team, the Direct Marketing Manager will have an integral role in implementing, monitoring, and developing the direct marketing strategy and engaging supporters.
The day to day:
· Development of digital and social media strategy, testing and innovating for fundraising and marketing purposes.
· Develop engaging fundraising appeal propositions from concept to delivery to highlight the work of the services to current and new donors.
· Project manage multi-media above and below the line campaigns annually targeting warm and cold audiences, from proposition and creative development stages to completion.
· Working with on CRM and creating Data Insights to segment data, with a strong focus on donor acquisition and generating cash income.
· Working closely with Public Fundraising Manager and team to develop multi-stage acquisition strategies and digital fundraising.
· Tracking, reporting, analysis and identifying trends in campaign results and donor development KPIs, including ROI, average values, retention rates, enhancement numbers etc.
· Degree level or relevant qualification in Marketing or Business.
· People management experience would be advantageous.
· Proven, extensive experience of Direct Marketing and donor/customer development strategies.
· Strong database/CRM system experience and knowledge of managing data, targeting, and analysing results.
· Budget responsibility, agency, and third-party management experience
· Strong creative and writing ability.
· Excellent communication & presentation skills.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org