Direct Procurement Specialist – Pharma - €65-72K
A leading pharma client in North West Dublin has an urgent vacancy for an experienced Procurement specialist with a background in raw materials procurement. Exceptional workplace environment with purpose and vision for the company’s future.
- Work with Category leads within Global Procurement to execute projects at site, working closely with stakeholders.
- Represent category teams locally - understand supply strategies, execution planning and Global & Local Agreements - describing the benefits of these Agreements to the site and the company as a whole.
- Coordinate all aspects of supply through supply planning, sourcing, RFP, inventory management, packaging and delivery.
- Partner across the Marketing, Finance and Manufacturing organizations to build a robust demand and supply plan and ensure we get products to the customer.
- 5+ years of procurement experience in a similar position in a pharma environment
- 3rd Level Qualification required – Technical, Manufacturing, Business.
- Excellent systems experience in Excel and SAP or related ERP system