Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a private healthcare fertility clinic are seeking a Director of Clinical Services for their site in South Dublin.
The client is one of Irelands leading fertility service provider and are seeking an experienced
professional to support their ambitious expansion and growth plans.
The successful candidate will have extensive fertility experience in delivering the highest quality service to patients and strive for process improvement and innovation to continue to deliver the best clinical outcomes to the patients in the care of Beacon Care Fertility.
Fantastic remuneration and salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Essential Qualifications and Experience;
- Post-graduate qualification in a clinical leadership or similar from a recognized University
- BSc in nursing, midwifery or another relevant subject
- Maintaining registrations with appropriate professional body, e.g. NMBI
- Extensive IVF clinical experience and technical skills in all aspects of fertility nursing, including IVF, Ultrasound technologies, medications management.
- At least 6 years’ experience in fertility clinic settings and experience of clinic management and leadership
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Kelley Walsh +353 91 507519, +353 864117886 or email me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org