Reporting to the Chief Executive, the role will be the lead role for the delivery of high-quality community and commercial services provided by the Charity.
The Director of Community & Commercial Services will have three direct reports and have overall responsibility for approximately 40 staff and 12 resource centres. The aim of Charity is to provide services in a holistic-focused and person-centred approach in line with the values of the organisation.
The role will require
1. Strong people management and leadership skills.
2. Passion for great customer service.
3. An ability to develop, implement and oversee good systems, processes, and procedures that deliver high-quality services.
4. Great communication skills to ensure each location and head office are well connected.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Effective Planning, Development and Delivery of Community & Commercial Services
• Plan, develop and direct the organisation’s Community & Commercial Services delivered through our network of Resource Centres and Outreach Clinics around the country, to meet the needs of clients.
High Quality & Impactful Services
• Ensure the Organisation maximises its resources to support as many people as possible.
• To drive the quality of services provided through service evaluations and clients’ experience initiatives.
• Develop sales and marketing strategies to ensure the Commercial Services achieve targets and contribute to the financial sustainability of the Organisation.
Leadership & Staff Management
• Positively impact the culture of the Organisation to further develop staff engagement.
• Oversee the work and performance of Direct Reports and approximately 40 staff in total, across multiple locations through effective 1:1 relationships, regular performance reviews and team meetings.
• Manage the Training & Development requirements for all staff.
Maintenance & Promotion of Resource Centres
• Ensure the services at all locations are well promoted, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
• Oversee the operations of all the Charity Resource Centres ensuring all locations are well maintained and presented including any refurbishment or relocation work.
Other Key Elements of the Director of Community & Commercial Services Role
• As part of the Senior Management Team contribute to the overall strategic leadership of the Organisation.
• Drive the Organisation forward through the implementation of Key Performance Indicators and the provision of accurate and timely information and reports as required.
• Ensure the Charity maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders including local HSE offices, other funders, local community groups and service partners.
• Preparation of funding applications where required to Statutory and Non-Statutory bodies.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
• Relevant University degree or college diploma.
• 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
The main location for the role will be Dublin based. However, a key element of the role will be the on-site presence of the Director of Community & Commercial Services in the locations under their management.