If you are looking to progress your career with one of the lead Healthcare providers in Ireland, this is the right job for You!
Our client will secure:
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Attractive Benefits package
- Relocation package, if applicable
- Rewarding working environment with progression opportunities
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Quality of Care Responsibilities: To ensure the delivery of the highest standards of nursing and social care which meet the individual needs of each resident
- Financial Administration Responsibilities
- General Management
- Environment (Company Health and Safety Policy to safeguard the safety and welfare of staff, residents, and others)
- Human Resources Function
Skills, Attributes, Qualifications:
- Qualified RGN with at least 3 years’ experience in the last 6 years in care of the older Person.
- Post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in a management capacity in the health and social care area.
- Registered on appropriate part of Irish live register.
- Proven track record in healthcare clinical management.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills.
- Sound decision making ability and results driven.
- Good appreciation of finance issues.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
If you are interested to hear more about the role, please contact Vedrana on Vedrana.Sekanic@cplhealthcare.com or +353 87 405 9697.